Media & Marketing Officer(574 Views)
About Natural Stone Company
Natural Stone Company is the leading company within Afghanistan’s marble and granite sector focused on mining and processing of precious, semi-precious and construction decorative stone.
Our both factories are equipped with the most advanced Italian machinery with the production of stone Slabs and Tiles. Quality will meets international standards for local, regional and international markets.
The Natural Stone Company will have different quarries, which produce a wide range of material for processing in the Slab and Tile factories, these include Marble, Onyx, Granite and Travertine.
We are looking for a passionate Media & Marketing Officer to plan and manage the company’s media & marketing activities and campaigns. The ideal candidate will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. He/ She will be responsible for writing website and advertising content, managing social media and website posts.
A successful Media & Marketing Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures; he/she should be able to handle media presence ensuring high levels of websites and Facebook, billboard and customer engagement, including Government Agencies.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
To be responsible for the relevance of all Marketing and digital content and functions and act as the interface between the showroom and the marketing/Sales department in compliance to the Company's Business requirements and to perform delegated tasks and duties.
As part of our team, your role will center around driving internal/external compliance with our new corporate identity through the creation of on brand content including PPT and Word presentations and proposals.
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2019||Reference:||NS004-21|
|Closing Date:||22 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct customer/visitor to showroom to Consultant when customer requires a product consultation.
• Developing company marketing strategy and organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness, contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies.
• Developing social media strategies and campaigns/ Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)Write and optimize content including text posts, video and images for use on the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Write copy and manage email and social media marketing campaignsIdentify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
• Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
• Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and manage distribution
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Manage and control a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and advertising
• Collate lead, customer and other data from different sources internally/externally to support the development of marketing strategies.
• Be able to identify trends and provide input on the best possible solutions through data analysis.
• Dissemination of company sales data for marketing purposes
• Provide recommendations on the performance of product lines through data analysis
• Execute regular checks on the digital media and content and update if and when necessary.
• Maintain a consistent and interesting digital appearance in the showroom.
• Ensure relevance of all contents on digital media within the showroom with regard to business updates, connectivity solutions, design changes, opening hours, etc.
Support for introduction of new initiatives:
• Responsible for all new digital elements, their functions, etc. to be installed in the showroom.
• Responsible for the organization of software and hardware installations and for all new content.
• Supervise the operational capability of the digital media elements.
• Conduct thorough analysis of all existing digital element options and possibilities.
• 3+ years graphic design experience preferably within a corporate environment
• Portfolio that demonstrates an aptitude across a myriad of design executions
• Strong PowerPoint skills would be an advantage
• Photo and video-editing experience
• Forge and execute innovative, forward thinking digital and print ideas and apply visual identity standards
• Work with client development/sales colleagues to develop conceptual designs to support their key proposals
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and help to differentiate IQbusiness from its competitors
Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written Dari/Pashto and English.
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
• Certificate of Graphic Design including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and etc..
• Relevant Media & Marketing or appropriate qualification, Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
• Must have worked with large data sets to influence customer strategies.
• Intermediate Excel knowledge
• Be able to interact and collaborate with all departments within the organization
• Be confident and able to create a story with data analytics Software fluency in advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word experience along with the full Adobe Creative Suite.
• Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills. Able to work quickly and efficiently
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Review and edit pre-existing PowerPoint and Word documents to bring them in line with our new corporate identity (this may require you to recreate certain elements including graphs and other diagrams)
• A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organisations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity
• Advance knowledge of creative content writing for media and advertisement
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Before applying for this job, please kindly review the job add and if you are qualifying for this job, please apply for it.
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to the below email address, include Media & Marketing Officer (NS-004/21) in the subject line of your application.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply, also preference will be given to qualified female applicants!
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Manager - Mobile Money Channel Development at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Logistic Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Herat||15 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Kabul||15 Mar 2019|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|