Admin Officer(713 Views)
About Mohib Construction
It is our mission to be the leading pioneers in Afghanistan and throughout the Middle East and Central Asia across trade, Finance, Real Estate, Retail, Storage solution and Healthcare with a clear focus on delivering excellence, Mohib Holdings continues to have both strong ties and long-term commitments to Afghanistan. We are continuously exploring new and ambitious opportunities as well as remaining committed to maintaining the highest operating standards, in order to reshape the Afghan industrials landscape. By rebuilding and reintegration amongst the Afghan economy, we are helping to redefine the banking, hoping and living experience for the consumer and the community, thereby continuing to outpace the growth trajectory of most of our competitors. Our international operation is based out of Dubai, allowing swift connection to all major trading houses globally. By leveraging our trading and logistics expertise as well as our experience in private real estate undertakings, Mohib Holding is now expanding the retail, residential and commercial markets through the building of world-class mixed-use developments in Afghanistan.
• Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2018||Reference:||0|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide professional administrative support to recruiters.
• Prepare, maintain and manage interview schedules and correspondences.
• Schedule interviews, pre-employment drug tests and submit background checks.
• Review applications and assessments for completeness. Obtain additional information if necessary.
• Attend and assist with job fairs.
• Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
• Compile and send new hire information to accepted applicants.
• Maintain and file applicant information.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
• Job Requirements:
The successful applicants will need to address the following criteria:
1) BBA University degree
2) At least Three-Five years’ Experiences in administrative
3) Proven communication skills in English language.
4) Must have an understanding and working experience of power point / Excel / Word, and internet
5) excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
• CV with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICLY. Please include position title in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
• Submission Email:
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Driver at MAIL/Panj Amu||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Re-Advertised Office Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||13 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|معاون اداری بست ۲ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|صفا کار at DABS/KBD||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Cook at MAIL/AMIP||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|