Marketing Officer(827 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Officer to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0008|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
2. Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
3. Assist in designing of marketing material for the company such as TV commercials, brochures, flyers etc. and creating content and designing for newsletters.
4. Maintain and update contents of the company’s web-site for marketing purpose.
5. Assists in preparing required Marketing info/reports for internal and external parties.
6. Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
7. Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
8. Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
9. Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
10. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
11. Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
12. Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
13. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• At least 3 years work experience relevant to the Marketing field.
• Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
• Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Being flexible regarding working hours and able in meeting deadlines.
• Professional and friendly behaviour.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• University degree, preferably in Marketing or Management field.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Nimruz||10 Feb 2019|
|Sales Executive at ALEF Technology||Kabul||05 Feb 2019|
|SALES OFFICER (Trainee) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Marketing Supervisor at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|sales Executive at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپار.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|