Loan Specialist(654 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||29 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-026|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages relationship with key ADF clients with the support of the credit manager.
• Conduct pre-qualification assessments of ADF lending prospects
• Work closely with Agriculture companies, Associations and Cooperatives as well as Financial Institutions to develop financing arrangements necessary for the loan.
• Analyze loan applications, verifying credit worthiness and economic viability of the proposed wholesale and sub-loans loans, (specialization MFIs).
• Responsible for preparation Loan Application packages as per ADF credit standards
• Present Loan package to ADF Technical Credit Committee and MAIL-USAID Credit Committee.
• Ensure Legal contracts and loan disbursements are achieved.
• Manage on-going relationship with the client after the loan process.
• Experience working in financial institutions, banks and in private business.
• Ability to analyze loan documentation and prepare financial statements
• Strong Communication and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly grasp key Agricultural concepts and Islamic Lending
• A University degree, preferably in Business
• 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience
• Fluent English, excellent Pashto and Dari.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 026) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|(مرکز )Project Manager at DABS||Kabul||03 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Advisor at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Executive Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Finance & Admin Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slutio..||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|