Huquq Training Specialist(848 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The Huquq Training Specialist will assist in all project interventions with the Huquq cadre of trainers. The Specialist will assist in preparing training materials and in management of the Huquq training program. The Training Specialist will report to the Senior Training Specialist.
|Date Posted:||16 May 2018||Reference:||110|
|Closing Date:||01 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Senior Training Specialist and other senior staff to oversee the design and delivery of training programs for Huquq professional staff.
• Work and support in enhancing the competencies of Huquq and MOJ staff by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees’ workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values.
• Assist in training need assessments, and identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
• Prepare and develop teaching plans, and deliver training courses.
• Assist to periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
• With consultation of the senior staff, develop, design and plan new training materials and programs.
• Collaborate with and support the team in preparation of program reports, budgets, and communicating with partners and stakeholders.
• Coordinate with the administrative and logistical tasks on the training programs.
• Help with organizing conferences/meetings/travel as requested
• Perform any other duties required by supervisors.
• Travel to regions, provinces and districts as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree with minimum of five years of relevant work experience
• University degree in law is required and master’s degree is preferred.
• Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Sound decision making and organizational skills.
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
• Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.
• IT literacy specifically in respect of PowerPoint.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to deliver work on time and to a high standard.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and reference number exactly such ( Huquq Training Specialist 110 ) or your application may not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Management Specialist (Agriculture) (.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Programme Policy Officer (Asset Creation) at United Nations-World Food Pr..||Kabul||27 Aug 2018|
|Team Leader - WPC at IDLO||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Programme Officer-Elections (SB4/1) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Project Associate (SB3/3) Global Fund Project at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|