About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants.
|Date Posted:||13 May 2018||Reference:||LIV-008|
|Closing Date:||27 May 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
• Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
• Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
• Guard against theft and maintain security.
• Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
• Call for aid if necessary.
• Report rule infractions and violations.
• Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Regulate and monitor building systems.
• Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
• Ensures the bathrooms are always equipped with toilet roll, soap and a hand towel
• Carries out daily cleaning of the office (all rooms/departments, bathrooms, kitchen, conference room, halls, stairs, etc.).
• Cook food in accordance to the menu.
• Washing basins, mirrors, commodes, lavatory, tubs, and showers
• Washing of floors and terraces
• Emptying trash containers on daily basis
• Able to work long hours, weekends, and public holidays on a routine basis.
• Must be able to read and write Farsi (basic knowledge of English language is an advantage)
• Minimum of 3 year of working in international/national NGOs in similar position
• Must be physically in good health condition
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
AF AF 12
Secondary School, General
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Note: In the subject line of your email please write (Guard-LIV-008) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|(معاون تحویلدار (ننگرهار at DABS||Nangarhar||31 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس امور تنظیمی at National Medicine and Healthcare ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس آګاهی عامه at National Medicine and Healthcare Pr..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس تعین قیمت ها at National Medicine and Healthcare..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator (Balkh) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیریت تحویخانه (.. at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Engineering, Construction and manufacturing||Kabul||09 Nov 2018|
|Outreach Coordinator/ Herat at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|صفا کارسب ستیشن امارات at DABS||Kabul||22 Oct 2018|
|Liaison Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|