Documentation Officer(1177 Views)
About UMASS - USWDP
The Afghanistan University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP) is helping Afghanistan’s higher education professionals to manage the growth of tertiary education while improving academic quality. Building on the successes of previous USAID funded projects, USWDP is implementing activities that improve the management capacity of the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) and 11 public universities to ensure quality higher education and employment for a larger number of Afghan men and women. The project assists in developing learning environments that foster well qualified and professional faculty members, highly capable and motivated students, diverse and market-oriented academic programs, sustainable public-private collaboration, international university partnerships, and other innovations that move Afghanistan toward the higher education system it deserves.
The Documentation Officer is a full-time, professional position located at the MoHE in the Directorate of Academic Coordination.
|Date Posted:||13 Mar 2018||Reference:||450|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||38000 to 89000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and tasks of the position include:
• Keeping the educational documents which doesn’t have official letters and are classified as “personal documents”
• Providing the progress report on the evaluation process to the “personal documents” holders;
• Scanning all the personal educational documents, coding them based on each documents information and submitting them to the emails department;
• Receiving the personal documents officially from the reception;
• Filing the documents based on the files’ serial numbers;
• Recording the Commission’s decisions on the documents and follow up with the decisions.
Key qualifications of the Documentation Officer include:
• Bachelor Degree (graduate degree preferred) in Education, Public Administration or Business Administration, supplemental education or training related to the position responsibilities, or equivalent work experience beyond the minimum requirement.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in program/project management in the area of Public Administration.
• Applied knowledge of evaluation design as well as the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, particularly in the field of higher education.
• Knowledge of political and social context of Afghanistan and the higher education system.
• Computer skills, including Excel, Access, and relevant statistical packages (e.g., SPSS).
• International donor-funded program experience, in particular, knowledge of USAID programs and regulations.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and Dari (Pashto fluency preferred).
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and leadership.
• Well organized, able to manage multiple tasks.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision but skillful in collaborating and coordinating with other program staff and partners.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
1. Please Indicate the position title, vacancy number in the subject line otherwise your application will not be considered.
2. Please include names and contacts for three references.
3. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
USWDP is an equal job opportunity employer and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Assistant (INL Interdiction) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Jun 2018|
|JOB PLACEMENT OFFICER at DAI||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|