Director of Human Resources(1339 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Duties include planning, guiding, and directing the corporate human resource management efforts, designing challenging and rewarding career paths for professional and technical and administrative employees, and working with the Training department in designing appropriate developmental training and corporate/ cultural orientation, awareness and occupational health and safety programs for the entire organization. Work includes coordinating all human resource efforts in the areas of employment records and employee skills/education/qualification individual and group statistics, recruitment, training, classification, compensation records, payroll administration, employee benefits, legal compliance issues and government relations. The Human Resources Director supervises professional and administrative support staff. Work is evaluated based on conferences, reports, annual (or more frequent) performance assessment, and analyses of results obtained in meeting personal and unit performance goals.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs-96-0280|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans, organizes, coordinates, sets priorities, assigns and evaluates the work of personnel professionals and functional support staff; collaborates with the Training Manager as appropriate, implements personnel policies and ensures that employees are aware of corporate rules and procedures, maintains discipline, and provides employee counselling as needed.
• Plans and directs the company's program of personnel management including the administration of the classification and pay plans, recruitment, selection and employment services, training, employee benefits, and records management.
• Develops and implements performance management and evaluation systems.
• Interprets personnel policies, rules and regulations; reviews personnel practices and procedures, and makes recommendations for changes as appropriate; ensures compliance with national laws, regulations, standards and guidelines.
• Consults with and advises department, division, and project managers and other officials on personnel polices and practices; conducts personnel studies and makes recommendations regarding staffing levels and job classifications based on inputs from Department.
• Prepares a variety of correspondence and reports related to career management, human resource activities, employee benefits, pension planning, etc.; develops budgets and controls costs associated with Human Resource Departments operations and submits to finance department for review and further action; approves expenditures arising from Human Resource Departments operations; gathers statistics from division's operations and presents to the finance and planning department in the form of periodic reports.
• Oversees and directs the work of reporting Human Resources departments. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources departments.
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
• Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs.
• Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
• Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Keeps the CEO and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
• Review periodically the corporate compensation and benefit packages of staff and purpose reasonable and risk free approaches to enhance employee’s productivity and DABS profit.
• Approve the monthly payroll of all employees.
• Performs related work as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of effective supervision of employees; Considerable knowledge of general principles, procedures, practices and records management of human resources work; Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters with discretion; Ability to perform complex technical work with considerable independence; Ability to understand and apply rules, standards or procedures; Ability to multi-task several assignments simultaneously; Ability to train and supervise the work of others; Ability to work effectively as part of a group or team.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Dari and Pashto. English speaking capability is preferred.
• Broad knowledge and experience in employment law of Afghanistan, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
Supervision received: Is under the general direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
Supervision exercised: Is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of Human Resources Management and Human Resources Development.
Special conditions: May be required to work odd and unusual hours, including designated holidays.
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with major course work in business administration or personnel management.
Six years of progressively responsible experience in personnel administration, four of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to mentioned email below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application formin belowlink; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base andexperience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation,disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resource Assistant at MAIL/SNAPP-2||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|Human Resource/Administration Officer at National Democratic Institute fo..||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Human Resources Manager at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|Training and Capacity Building Officer at DABS||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Human Resources Officer at Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company||Kandahar||31 Aug 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|