Assistant Mechanical Engineer.(1360 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
Assist Mechanical engineers in carrying out several activities including preventive and breakdown maintenance of all non medical equipment's and plant in Hospital.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||FMIC/HR/122|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Regular Responsibilities
• Assist Mechanical Engineer in developing design and layout of complex electromechanical systems.
• Assist in the development of test programs and plans for mechanical systems.
• Participate in the fabrication of hardware.
• Test mechanical system and prepare test reports with conclusions.
• Perform design reviews and recommend improvements.
• Perform mechanical engineering activities on multidisciplinary teams including chemical,
• scientific and electrical engineering.
• Periodic Responsibilities
• Assist his supervisor in Maintaining Department Materials and supplies needed for optimal utilization of plant equipment and processes.
• Any job assigned by the supervisor mechanical.
• Perform maintenance of equipment and tools records. Ensure prompt response to breakdowns.
• Assist his supervisor in Implementing and maintaining a planned preventive Maintenance program to increase machine uptime and ensure there timely completion.
• Knowledge of Maintenance Management System
• Good Communication Skills (fluent in English/Persian)
• Knowledge of Computers.
• Honest and Hard Working.
B.E (Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized engineering university or equivalent.
DAE (Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized poly technique Institute.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering
Interested applicants should fill the attached application form and share it with their resumes along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University or also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that No CVs will be acceptable without Application forms and only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged besides, No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - (عضو فنی (پلخمری at DABS||Baghlan||01 Feb 2019|