IT Assistant(2077 Views)
About KaPUL Group Of Companies
Located in Taimani Road, Kabul Afghanistan with resources throughout the country, KaPUL was founded in May, 2007. After spending almost three years in the marketing industry, working for large firms and corporations, the KaPUL staff all agreed that marketing and advertising had become "vanilla" - boring and lacking in impact.
So we created a whole new approach that fuses exceptional ideas with innovative and compelling communications strategies. The result: campaigns that spark attention, drive market share, fuel revenues, and captivate audiences. From star-studded events to the most dynamic and engaging websites, KaPUL has the experience to make your brand shine.
Assurances and Expectations
KaPUL team is dedicated to providing cost-efficient services and products to KaPUL clients.
KaPUL expects the highest quality, quickest responses, and fairest rates from our vendors. The KaPUL staff is expected to deliver fresh ideas, impeccable service, and unsurpassed commitment to our clients. In turn, KaPUL only wants to work with companies who are determined to succeed and increase their revenue.
Position's primary focus may be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management. Performs a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services. Monitors, operates, or coordinates and assists others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve desired results. Utilizes computer equipment, software and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of customer assistance, production job processing, and equipment maintenance and repair and computer operations assignments. Requires minimum supervision and may act as lead when the need arises. Updates supervisor on status of projects or technical issues. Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and determines when to refer problems to the supervisor or next level of support. May provide information to students, staff, faculty or general public on established policies and procedures, or services provided.
|Date Posted:||13 Feb 2018||Reference:||KaPUL-IT-02|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs;
2. Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
3. Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
4. Tests programs;
5. Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
6. Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
7. Administers user accounts;
8. Designs and produces basic reports;
9. Sets up and submits production jobs and edits and debugs computer output;
10. Transfers computer files between platforms;
11. DHCP and DNS and Active Directory configuration
12. CCTV installation and Backup from DVR
13. MiKroTick Server installation
11. Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
12. Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns;
13. Arranges for distribution of output to customer;
14. Maintains records;
15. Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
1-Candidate must have Bachelor /diploma of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field
2-Candidate must have 2/3 years experience in relevant field.
3-Excellent Verbal and written English skills, Fluent in Dari/Pashto
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|ICT Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Web Content Officer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Web Developer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Database Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Infrastructure Administrator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|