Repairs and Maintenance Officer(791 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
We are looking for an experienced Repairs & Maintenance Officer who has knowledge of generators repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, plumbing, general repairs and maintenance of glazier, heating/air conditioning systems and Dish TV adjustment.
The position reports directly to Facilities Supervisor.
|Date Posted:||13 Feb 2018||Reference:||087|
|Closing Date:||21 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||40671 to 58867 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct routine repairs and maintenance of office generators, plumbing, electrical systems of Checchi ADALAT and SUPPORT II offices and residences.
• Conduct weekly repairs & maintenance checks of Checchi ADALAT & SUPPORT II Offices and residence and proactively carry out any repairs/maintenance work that is required with particular attention to electricity (generators and city power), plumbing, doors/windows and insect screening.
• Work together with two other maintenance assistants to execute repairs and maintenance tasks immediately with no delays.
• Carry out appropriate installation of office equipment, machineries, pipes and wiring (i.e. water pumps, air conditioning units, sinks, Dish TVs etc… in the compound).
• Ensure regular reporting and replenishment of critical parts for maintenance stock including fuel/oil and air filters and engine oil for generators and other repair and maintenance material.
• Keep facilities supervisor and finance & operations manager informed concerning the statues of maintenance and repair work.
• Provide training to maintenance staff as needed.
• Performs other duties assignments as per require.
• Bachelor degree with 4 years of relevant experience or 6 years of relevant experience.
• Prior working experience with international NGOs and international organizations is preferred.
• Willing to work irregular hours.
• Knowledge of generators operation/ repairs and maintenance as well as electrical systems, plumbing, glazier, heating/air conditioning systems repair, Dish TV and maintenance is required. (Practical knowledge will be tested).
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multi- task
• Good knowledge of English language (Level 3 English).
• Supervisory experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and vacancy number exactly such " Repairs and Maintenance Officer 087 "
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Chief Operating Officer at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||01 Jun 2018|