Information Technology Security Manager(322 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
IT Security Manager is responsible for maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information processing facilities and, protecting the bank’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||HR 03/02/2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Overseeing the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
2. Communicating with executive management to ensure support for the information security program.
3. Overseeing and conducting IT risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, etc.) to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk
4. Advising and making recommendations regarding appropriate personnel, physical and technical security controls
5. Managing the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches.
6. Participating in resolving problems with security violations.
7. Creating an enterprise wide information security education and awareness campaign
8. Coordinating the communication of the information security awareness campaign to all members of the enterprise
9. Coordinating with vendors, auditors, executive management and user departments to enhance information security.
10. Performing tactical security management such as vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, physical security, application, network and database reviews.
1. Deep knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements: ISO27001, ISO22301 & NIST.
2. IT Risk assessment/risk management skills & Digital forensics.
3. Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using a variety of tools such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit.
1. Business writing, analysis and presentation skills
2. Information security management, physical security, infrastructure, application, database and network security.
3. Incident Management and Response, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and management reporting
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. CISM, CISA, CISSP, OSCP, Security+, CCISO, CEH, CHFI
Afghanistan - Kabul
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to mentioned email address . Or submit hardcopy of application and CV at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 04:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:30am to 1:30pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for assessment and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Risk Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Money Counter at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||23 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Multi Cities||21 Feb 2018|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Mar 2018|
|Tea Person at FMFB||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Application Developer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kunduz||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Coordinator at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Operational and Fraud Risk Officer at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Chief Risk Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||11 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||22 Feb 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Murabaha Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||21 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||21 Feb 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Credit Administrator at FMFB||Kabul||20 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Legal Head at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|