Emergency Response Officer(906 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of health, education, community development, infrastructure and agriculture in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah and Badghis provinces. CRDSA needs a Training Officer who conduct trainings to the targeted CSOs of Farah and Badghis Provinces, follow up all the trainings of CRDSA staff to cascade for other staff, update supervise and assist the other project trainers of CRDSA in curriculum development and training materials.
The emergency response officer will address all the emergency needs of the project target group.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||IDP-008|
|Closing Date:||24 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 11 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advocate and coordination for protection mainstreaming during the assessments.
• Responsible for the distribution of UNHCR’s NFIs to the population identified as in need during the joint assessments.
• Make sure that the assistance should be carried-out after the approval by UNHCR and based on agreed beneficiary lists.
• Prepare assessment reports and recommendations for assistance based on UNHCR established criteria.
• Establish an accountable mechanism to distribute UNHCR NFIs among identified beneficiaries, and submit relevant reports together with lists of names and contact of beneficiaries to the team leader.
• Being update with the stock keeper on availability of enough NFI inside stock.
• Develop regular plan and report of the activities.
• Be available for traveling to districts and project covered areas during emergency phases.
• Prepare reconciliation assessments and submit them to program assistant.
• Record of the distribution of the NFIs.
• Good communication skills
• Attention to details.
• University Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in similar position with international/national NGOs.
Afghanistan - Badghis: Provincial Center (QALA-I-NOW)
Bachelors Degree, General
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Investigator at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Day Laborer at NEI (Nutrition and Education International)||Kabul||05 Jun 2018|
|District Manager (CCAP) at DACAAR||Nuristan||19 Jun 2018|
|Scholarship for Afghan Females at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Interns – Bright Future Program at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Grants & Communications Advisor at DACAAR||Kabul||13 Jun 2018|
|Program Assistant FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|(تحویلدار جنسی (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|HRMIS Database Technical Advisor RE Ad at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 May 2018|
|Orthopaedic Technician at Ministry of Public Health||Khost||03 Jun 2018|
|Hygiene & Sanitation Supervisor Emergency Cou.. at DACAAR||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Guard at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afgha..||Herat||27 May 2018|
|Admin /Finance Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|
|ولدنگ کار at DABS||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|تکنیشنن اکسری at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|Day and Night Mentors at OVCSP/DM Social Affairs/MoLSAMD||Kabul||26 May 2018|