Emergency Response Officer(297 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of health, education, community development, infrastructure and agriculture in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah and Badghis provinces. CRDSA needs a Training Officer who conduct trainings to the targeted CSOs of Farah and Badghis Provinces, follow up all the trainings of CRDSA staff to cascade for other staff, update supervise and assist the other project trainers of CRDSA in curriculum development and training materials.
The emergency response officer will address all the emergency needs of the project target group.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||IDP-008|
|Closing Date:||24 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 11 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advocate and coordination for protection mainstreaming during the assessments.
• Responsible for the distribution of UNHCR’s NFIs to the population identified as in need during the joint assessments.
• Make sure that the assistance should be carried-out after the approval by UNHCR and based on agreed beneficiary lists.
• Prepare assessment reports and recommendations for assistance based on UNHCR established criteria.
• Establish an accountable mechanism to distribute UNHCR NFIs among identified beneficiaries, and submit relevant reports together with lists of names and contact of beneficiaries to the team leader.
• Being update with the stock keeper on availability of enough NFI inside stock.
• Develop regular plan and report of the activities.
• Be available for traveling to districts and project covered areas during emergency phases.
• Prepare reconciliation assessments and submit them to program assistant.
• Record of the distribution of the NFIs.
• Good communication skills
• Attention to details.
• University Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in similar position with international/national NGOs.
Afghanistan - Badghis: Provincial Center (QALA-I-NOW)
Bachelors Degree, General
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|مسول بازار کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Program Assistant (Vulnerable Populations) FS.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|Policy Analyst SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Head of Environment and Social Management at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Data Entry Officer at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|TRANSLATOR FSN-08 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|COR/GTM Contract Assistant (FSN- 07) at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب طلبات دوایر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Business Development Manager at IDS Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|کارمند تعقیب قطع لین at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|رئیس جندر at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|
|Interns ( General ) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Technician at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Environmental Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Editor/Proofreader at MCM Learning||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|