English Language Instructor/Computer teacher(1754 Views)
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English
This is a Language Training Centre exclusively for Spoken & Migrant purpose. Our classes are small-sized group class with a curriculum customized for non-native speakers of English and aim at the balanced improvement of students' English proficiency in the four macro skills - namely, reading, listening, speaking and writing. We are confident that our rigorous academic program will equip students with proficiency in English that will give them an edge in which ever field career they choose to pursue upon course completion. This is a place where teachers and students find a teaching & learning process enjoyable with a family-like atmosphere.
the main responsibility of a teacher is to help their students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils.
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2018||Reference:||ENG-10-14|
|Closing Date:||11 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advising student on career issues.
• Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Fluent speaking from any country
Afghanistan – Kabul
Main branch-Qalay-e-najara, Second Street
• At least Bachelor of English
• IELTS or TOEFL score (optional)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy Name (ENG-10-14) and location otherwise your Application will be ignored.
(Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letters Attached in PDF or DOC File Format) to the attention of Human Resources Department.
For more information visit our webpage www.amaeshamal.edu.af
|More jobs in this category|
|Curriculum Developer at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||05 Feb 2019|
|Subject Specialist (Islamiat Jafari, Pashto 2.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Teacher at مکتب خصوصی مشق||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|مدیر مکتب at مکتب خصوصی مشق||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|استاد اقتصاد، حقوق وعلوم.. at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|معلم Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|GEOGRAPHY TEACHER at ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|