Data Entry Clerk(2416 Views)
About Kabul Municipality
The Kabul Municipality is responsible for implementing Kabul Municipal Development program (KMDP) on behalf of the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The primary focus of the KMDP is to increase access to basic municipal services in selected residential areas of Kabul City and strengthen municipal finance management of Kabul Municipality.
The project is being financed by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF), administered by the World Bank. The Project Management Unit (PMU) under the supervision of the Kabul Mayor has been setup at the Kabul Municipality (KM) to implement and administer the Project.
The KMDP Project is under the implementation stage which consists of the following main components:
o Infrastructure upgrading program
o Redesign of Kabul Municipality’s Financial Management System
o Project Management, Works, Design and Supervision
o Contingent Emergency Response
The Data entry clerk, works under direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Director and Deputy Director of Kabul Municipality and responsible for collecting, analyzing, interpreting and recording data.
|Date Posted:||14 Jan 2018||Reference:||KMDP/IOC-32/6-15|
|Closing Date:||21 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Enter data relating to Staff of KM in the relevant database.
• Update and maintain existing data and record it to the database.
• Assist in the development of forms for data entry, if requested.
• Collect data and other information relevant to KM and report to the Salary manager accordingly.
• Making sure the correct information is available, updated them on Database and report them to the Salaries manager
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry, check source documents for accuracy, and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
• Check completed work for accuracy, and maintain logbook of completed and pending activities and tasks.
• Maintain confidentiality of the cases and adhere to KM’s rules and regulations.
• Any other task assigned by Finance and Administration Director and Deputy Director
• 1-year relevant working experience in data entry, MIS/ Database management is preferred.
• Fluency in written and verbal in local languages (Dari &Pashto) English Language Skills is an advantage.
• Fast typing skill in local languages and English is must.
• At least High School graduate, bachelor degree is preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Account/Finance
Interested candidates should submit their Application in writing and clearly indicating the position and vacancy number.
Application received after the closing date and without subject will not be given consideration.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Finance / Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Financial and Administrative Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Finance Assistant/Cash Custodian at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) N..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|مدیر عمومی حواله جات at Capital Region Independent Devel..||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|GP Assistant at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Tax Accounting Officer at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Audit Officer at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|