Senior Technical Reform Advisor for MoMP(789 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the overall and direct supervision of the Minister of Mines and Petroleum, the Senior Technical Reform Adviser is responsible to assist and advise the Minister on strategic processes, planning, and management relating to technical management development and reforms. The Technical and Reforms Adviser will perform the following tasks.
|Date Posted:||14 Jan 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU/1396- Senior Technical Reform Adviser|
|Closing Date:||25 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible to assist Minister in implementation and planning of strategic programs, guidelines and strategies.
2. Assist, prepare, organize and coordinate technical processes and tasks; including, but not limited to, data processing, documentation, presentation, and program development.
3. Assist in strategic thinking, strategic planning and implementation of program and management decisions.
4. Develop systems for the purpose of effective management and increased performance management in all departments of MoMP.
5. Prepare, organize and coordinate communication, both internally and externally.
6. Assist in the planning and implementation of strategic programs of the Ministry.
7. Assist and advise on digitization and technology adaptability in the management processes and the improvement in the governance of existing activities.
8. Contribute to the development of strategies and implementation across organizational departments.
9. Advise and assist on reform processes and develop technical plans for the adaptability and induction of management processes.
10. Coordinate technical processes within all departments for the purpose of effectiveness and efficiency.
11. Assist in preparation of accurate data and statements for the Minister for external communication purposes.
12. And any other tasks assign by MoMP Authorities according laws and regulations.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• At least Bachelor degree or equivalent related to Economics, Management, business administration, Social Sciences or any other related fields and having Master degree is preferred.
• At least (5-10) years working experiences in related field.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi task.
• Experienced in task management.
• Good communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, hardworking and interpersonal skills
• S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 25/Jan/2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/ Senior Technical Reform Adviser must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|کارشناس پالیسی وپلان at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||03 Oct 2018|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||27 Sep 2018|
|Senior Business Development Specialist at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afgha..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Labor Market Information Analysis (LMIA) Mana.. at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Re - مدیر محاسبه مالی at DABS||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Capacity Building/Advocacy Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and D..||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Field Marketing Intern at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|