Program Coordinator(893 Views)
Baz Consulting International is your ultimate distention for all your Information Communications Technologies consulting needs. We comprise of a specialized team having over 100 years of combined international and local ICT experience with specialized expertise in developing and transitional states. We are registered company with Afghanistan government under the license number D-81953 and registered with NATO nations under NCAGE number SCVM0 with allotted D-U-N-S, Number 561233126.
We are your trusted partner and one stop shop for your current and future development.
• We support the organizations in managing and continually improving the processes in their value chain ecosystem in order to help them turn in to a truly ‘process-oriented’ organization.
• We fully integrate ICT into the business decisions and operations engine thus enabling the organization to be more efficient.
• We proactively embed sustainability and innovation in the DNA of the organizations
We are your 100% trust worthy partner and solution provider in areas like e-Government, Cyber Security, Smart Technologies, Strategy, Policy & Standards, IT Audit, e-Education, Tele-Medicine, IT Staff Augmentation, Call Center, BPO, ICT Skills, ICT & Youth, ICT & Women.
The Program Coordinator as appointed by the hiring evaluation committee and the BCI shall be a full time employee of the BCI and be responsible for the overall coordination back and forth between TT WLD Representatives and the BCI regarding the Program.
BCI will screen the received CVs for this Post and shortlist the Program Coordinator CVs. BCI shall submit the CVs to TT WLD representatives for review and concurrence of the short listed candidates. All considerations shall be based on experience, qualifications, educational and employment background and willingness to support the Jawana curriculum implementation. BCI shall schedule an Interview with the successful approved candidates. A joint committee made up of members from TT WLD, AWEC Representative/s shall be in attendance during the interview process. BCI shall provide the hired Program Coordinator documents to TT WLD representatives.
|Date Posted:||13 Jan 2018||Reference:||BCI-01/PC/TT-WLD /PROMOTE/USAID|
|Closing Date:||26 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend and successfully complete the PSEP Training.
• Ensure all daily attendance sheets are signed and photos capturing the PSEP Training are completed and submitted to TT WLD Representatives daily and or weekly until completed;
• Represent BCI and be the focal point between the BCI and the TT WLD Representative(s);
• Review the TT WLD curriculum and make inquiries to adopt and utilize it for conducting training sessions;
• Respond to inquiries and any issues encountered by the BCI regarding the TT WLD curriculum and support in resolving such issues;
• Ensure that training sessions are in line with TT WLD’s requirements and that quality training presentations are provided;
• Compile data from CFs and create weekly, monthly and final reports to submit to TT WLD program management;
• Assess the needs of the participants and respond to any immediate concern encountered during the course sessions;
• Communicate any and all issues to TT WLD Representatives;
• Respond to inquiries made by TT WLD representatives on the status of the project;
• Ensure that CFs are carrying out their duties appropriately and responsibly;
• Ensure that training venues have stationery and refreshments available, training materials are prepared, and resource centers are equipped with the appropriate electronic hardware, internet access and a library with reading materials;
• Ensure required milestone activities and documentation are completed and compiled for monthly invoice submittals;
• File and record keeping of all Jawana documents;
• Ensure all reporting documents are submitted and or translated in English as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: management, business, education, communication.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in education, coordinating projects, reporting, organizing events, project management, management and/or providing trainings;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to identify problems and resolving them beforehand;
• Good analytical skills in ensuring overall quality work;
• Excellent language proficiency in English and Dari and Pashtu.
• Ability to leverage and exercise influence on individuals in the project.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Expressions of interest and the CVs must be sent by E-Mails
Last date to receive CVs is: 26th January, 2018(Friday-4.00 PM-Kabul Time);
Post is open for Qualified Males and Females from Afghanistan
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|English Language Teacher at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|International Technical Assistance to General.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|English Language Instructor at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Balkh||26 Jan 2018|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Course Facilitators_ Trainer at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Multip.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|