Course Facilitators_ Trainer(413 Views)
Baz Consulting International is your ultimate distention for all your Information Communications Technologies consulting needs. We comprise of a specialized team having over 100 years of combined international and local ICT experience with specialized expertise in developing and transitional states. We are registered company with Afghanistan government under the license number D-81953 and registered with NATO nations under NCAGE number SCVM0 with allotted D-U-N-S, Number 561233126.
We are your trusted partner and one stop shop for your current and future development.
• We support the organizations in managing and continually improving the processes in their value chain ecosystem in order to help them turn in to a truly ‘process-oriented’ organization.
• We fully integrate ICT into the business decisions and operations engine thus enabling the organization to be more efficient.
• We proactively embed sustainability and innovation in the DNA of the organizations
We are your 100% trust worthy partner and solution provider in areas like e-Government, Cyber Security, Smart Technologies, Strategy, Policy & Standards, IT Audit, e-Education, Tele-Medicine, IT Staff Augmentation, Call Center, BPO, ICT Skills, ICT & Youth, ICT & Women.
The Course Facilitators as appointed by the hiring evaluation committee and the BCI shall be responsible for conducting and implementing the TT WLD Curriculum Courses for the primary target group, facilitate learning and participation.An Applicant may propose a qualified person for consideration and approval of an Application.
|Date Posted:||13 Jan 2018||Reference:||BCI-02 to 07/CFs/TT-WLD /PROMOTE/USAID|
|Closing Date:||26 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend and successfully complete the PSEP Training.
• Actively participate in the Facilitator Professional Development courses;
• Implement theTT WLD Leadership and Management Curriculum for primary group of the project based on Course Facilitators’ Guide
• Prepare classroom materials and plans in preparation of the implementation of the TT WLD Curriculum for the primary target group, including but not limited to preparing daily lesson plans.
• Conduct the TT WLD Leadership and Management Curriculum Training sessions to primary target participants;
• Conduct periodical assessments to evaluate and measure the participants’ knowledge and gained skills during the training sessions; recommend necessary adjustments;
• Be in constant communication with TT WLD’s/AWEC’s Course Leaders and Regional Focal Points, and seek guidance for ongoing improvement of curriculum content and delivery methodologies and tools;
• Participate in any refresher courses provided the TT WLD Technical Department in Kabul as required;
• Participate in the development of effective instructional and course materials;
• Recommend successful participants to the TT WLD Representatives for additional opportunities within TT WLD or other Promote Task Orders;
• Facilitate and manage the tracking process of participants’ attendance through daily TT WLD Standard Attendance Sheets;
• Provide Course Leaders with weekly reports on class progress including original copy of the daily attendance sheets;
• Follow up effectively on the participants’ assignments and provide them with constructive feedback;
• Serve as moderators for TT WLD’s Knowledge Management participant portal, and facilitate participants regular access and use of this important tool and resource to augment classroom training;
• Assist Course Leaders to prepare reports based on attendance sheets and other resources;
• File and record keeping of all Jawana documents
• Bachelor’s degree in education.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working with women, and gender-equality and gender equity development programs and educational instruction;
• Support for, and commitment to, gender equality and women empowerment and Promote project objectives;
• Coaching capability to reinforce knowledge and skills gained.
• Administrative, organizational, and logistics skills and detail orientation to assure accurate attendance and Monitoring & Evaluation recordkeeping;
• Language proficiency in one of the national language (Dari or Pashto) relevant to the location of the BCI and the course;
• English language skills reading, writing and speaking is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Expressions of interest and the CVs must be sent by E-Mails
Last date to receive CVs is: 26th January, 2018(Friday-4.00 PM-Kabul Time);
NOTE: THESE 6 POSTS ARE FOR QUALIFIED FEMALES FROM AFGHANISTAN ONLY
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|International Technical Assistance to General.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|English Language Instructor at Yasna Development and Support Organization||Balkh||26 Jan 2018|
|Teacher of English at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|Course Leader at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Coordinator at BCI||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Senior Strategic Planning & Research Manager at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers for Civil Engineering at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Journalism at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturers/Professors for Graduate Studies at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Internationa.. at Kardan University||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیر مکتب at لیسه خصوصی آسیا فر||Herat||19 Jan 2018|
|Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Multip.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Senior Trainer at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|