Audit Manager - Re-announce(1176 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The Audit Manager will perform audit work in accordance with department and bank’s professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner with sufficient detail to ensure accurate and thorough coverage. He/she is co-responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment, conformance to bank’s standards, compliance to terms & regulations, financial soundness, and proper application of regulations and procedures across all operation and technology activities of the Bank (the Head Office and branches).
|Date Posted:||13 Jan 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-002|
|Closing Date:||23 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Travels to all locations of AUB to perform the responsibilities set out below.
• Manages and leads entire audit assignment process, including detailed planning of audit assignments, audit
testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
• Ensures that audit assignments are focused on key risk areas, and are performed efficiently and within time and
• Supervises / leads / coaches other relevant staff including co-sourced audit staff where applicable.
• Documents audit findings and drafts audit reports, ensuring that audit issues are communicated and resolved
as early as possible. Obtains necessary approvals of final reports before issue.
• Immediately reports significant findings which could adversely affect the Bank’s assets and/or reputation.
• Holds audit-related meetings with Management.
• Supports Internal Audit Senior Management in managing relationships with the Audit Committee, Senior
Management, employees, Group Head Office, and external parties.
• Assists Internal Audit Senior Management in establishing the audit universe, risk assessment, and annual audit
• Manages feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
• Produces analysis of management information.
• Provides Management with advice and support.
• Performs ad hoc projects as requested.
• Performs research, e.g. into new audit techniques, and makes recommendations for improvements to IA
systems, reporting etc.
• Extensive experience in planning and delivering audits and/or Specialist skills.
Knowledge of bank operation in various fields.
• Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Having good analytical and diagnostic skills.
• Ability to use MS-Office packages.
• Flexibility regarding travel to branches is required.
• Being accurate, professional and objective in the assigned audit tasks.
• MBA, ACCA/ ICAEW
• CIA certifications are a plus.
• 3 -5 years of relevant experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Administrative
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Junior Officer TFL Operation at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Relationship Manager (Officer Level) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Cashier (Female) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|