Tax & Customs Officer(1291 Views)
About Aeroparcel, Inc.
Aeroparcel (AP) is the first and largest private courier company in Afghanistan. AP is committed to modernize the courier services in Afghanistan. Within four years of operations AP plans to be the market share-leader of courier services in Afghanistan. The company offers highly competitive products, services and customer experience, and we are committed to continuously improving these offering for all our customers. With the customer at the center of everything we do, we are working hard to ensure that AP services are safe, express and affordable. The main businesses of AP are mail and document delivery, parcel delivery, transportation and logistics solutions, supply chain solutions and e-commerce delivery solutions. AP is a subsidiary company of Investone Corps, Inc. (ICI). ICI is one of the largest holding investment company in Afghanistan with corporate offices situated in several countries.
Tax & Customs Officer is required to work closely with Finance Manager.
|Date Posted:||13 Jan 2018||Reference:||Ap-01-13-2018|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Execute all tasks related to taxation in compliance with laws and regulations within required time frame;
2. Proper filling of all tax documents;
3. Tax planning / review of income tax returns;
4. timely deposit of BRT tax to government
5. Point of contact for our local / regional taxation matters
6. Consult internally in tax matters and support business operations
7. contact person for national tax authorities for audits etc.; draft responses to MoF requests and conduct analysis.
8. Identify, communicate and mitigate tax risks;
9. Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance (if applicable)
10. Manage tax provision and tax compliance process;
11. Process improvement by developing or implementing best practices;
12. Review all tax payments on regular basis and handle all information data requests;
13. Obtain TINs for all existing and new employees;
14. Customs clearance Import / Export
15. Business registration and license renewals,
16. Visa, invitation process and work permits for international employees (if applicable)
17. registration of new operations with related government authorities (if applicable)
18. Any other relevant tasks (assigned by direct supervisor).
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Communication Proficiency.
• Good IT & Computing knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
• 2 years of equivalent experience in related field acceptable
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to Human Resource Department of Aeroparcle Inc. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Tax & Customs Officer, AP-01-13-2018) at submission email provided below.
No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. AP is an equal opportunity employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Financial Analyst at MOBY Group||Kabul||19 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at FHI360/GOLDOZI||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Resident Advisor Pashtany Bank (PB) at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Resident Advisor New Kabul Bank (NKB) at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Supervisory Financial Analyst FSN-12 (Single .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jun 2018|
|Internal Audit Director at AFTEL||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|Operation Officer at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (..||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||11 Jul 2018|
|Finance Expert for MoMP/PSU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior Administration and Finance Officer at AISS||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|TDFکارمند امور بانکی at ATRA||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Financial Specialist FSN-10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Audit Manager at Afghan Green Gate Co||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Billing Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||21 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at Malika and Refa Solution||Kabul||20 Jun 2018|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|