Head of Commercial(714 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is the first and only DAB authorized financial company, offering online trading services in Afghanistan.
For more information, please visit our website www.vfs.af
The Head of Commercial is to manage the sales, business development and marketing efforts of VFS by increasing the revenue growth and the market share and by leading the teams, managing sales activities and associated business functions. Defining clear strategic plans for sales, business development & marketing, setting of objectives for the sales and development of sales and business skills within the teams.
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2018||Reference:||VFS/VA/18001|
|Closing Date:||22 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead in the preparation of proposals and overall sales, business development & marketing strategies, its presentation and implementation.
2. Grow existing client base through extensive prospecting and strategic sales efforts; nurture and cross-sell existing clients.
3. Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and new customer acquisition.
4. Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
5. Heading and working closely with the teams- Business development, Sales & Marketing to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
6. Reviewing existing products, services and markets.
7. Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimized.
8. Develop new methods, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s prospects.
9. Seek out new customers and sales initiatives to build up the company’s client base.
10. Meet the sales targets set within the given deadline.
11. Nurture clients in order to establish long term relationships and optimize sales potential.
12. Represent the company in various conferences, tradeshows and networking events to attract clients.
13. Coach and develop the sales, business development and marketing teams.
14. Establish performance goal for each employee in teams, and coach the team members to perform as or above the expectation.
15. Continuously motivate the teams and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
16. Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans and targets; look after that the set targets are achieved by the teams.
17. Lead, direct and coordinate the entire sales team in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects.
18. Create and implement regular reporting mechanisms to demonstrate progress toward goals, revise strategies to achieve year-end goals.
19. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, innovation, professionalism and leadership ability.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, flexible and collaborative with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior presentation and public speaking skills as well as the ability to create compelling visual sales proposals.
- Business minded, entrepreneurial, aggressive, and sales focused.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Afghan local languages as well as English; good computer literacy.
- Persuasiveness, professional and disciplined.
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Master degree will be preferred.
- At least 6 years experience in sales or business development field where 3 years at managerial level. Past managerial experience in financial industry will be an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Chief Marketing & Business Development Office.. at Exchangerzone||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Sales Supervisor - مدیر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companie..||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Sales and Marketing officer at Afghan Cyber ISP and ICT Company||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Telesales Officer at Elite Capital Investment||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|