Closed-Circuits Officer(CCTV)(1026 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
To ensure the safety and security of customers, people and property of the Bank within the Bank premises.
|Date Posted:||11 Jan 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-001|
|Closing Date:||21 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Observing the CCTV records and responding to situations appropriately to ensure the safety and well being of
all personnel, customers and assets in all Branches and Head Office.
2. Protecting the company from all forms of risk such as robbery, theft and fraud, by proactively investigating
activity seen and responding to emergencies.
3. Operating and monitoring all CCTV systems and relevant tools in a professional and efficient manner.
4. To record all events and actions monitored from within the control room in a clear, legible and accurate written
5. Be able to provide evidence with an effective level of written and oral communication.
6. To ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with quality standards
and legislation, while preserving the rights of the individual.
7. Installation, network configuration of security devices.
8. Configuration and monitoring of whatsup Gold software in HO.
9. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
10.Encryption of all NVRs, DVRs and Cameras passwords for better security and keeping all the passwords in a
11. Implementing all HR and Management circulars which are issued for better discipline in the BANK.
12. Configuration and installation of all kinds of CCTV systems include of: IP cameras, analogue cameras, NVRs,
13. Keeping up to date all the CCTV department log books.
14. Monitor the remote branches CCTV system and keeping it up to date.
15. Remotely logging in for any kind of playback needed.
16. Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV control room.
17. Ensure the accurate recording of all events and actions monitored from within the control room.
18. Ensure that tapes/discs or recorded videos of any case are stored securely and maintain the security of the
control room environment.
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent written/verbal skill in Afghan local languages as well as in English.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker
• Accurate with excellent relationship skills
• University degree in Information Technology
• 2 years’ experience in related field.
• CCNA, MCSE, MCITP, CWNA certificates will be an advantage
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Multi Cities||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-announce Branch Manager at Exchangerzone||Balkh||05 Jul 2018|
|همکار راپوردهی at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|مامور مرکزی (IT Operation Assistant.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Security Support Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Balkh||26 Jun 2018|
|Talent Acquisition Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Nangarhar||24 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|CFO(Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|