Lecturers/Professors for Computer Science(1210 Views)
About Kardan University
Kardan University is Afghanistan’s leading private university established in 2002. The University has earned a strong reputation for academic excellence through the achievement of the first accreditation status in Afghanistan granted by the International Assembly for Business Education (IACBE). It is worth-mentioning that Kardan University is the first university of Afghanistan which has been awarded the membership of Global Business School Network (GBSN). Over 4,000 students pursue their higher studies at Kardan University across business administration and Economics, Engineering and Computer Science, Journalism, Law, International Relations and Political science fields.
The University’s alumni group comprises of over 15,000 globally minded professionals who are contributing towards the development of Afghanistan’s public, private and non-profit sectors. Kardan University has three campuses based in Kabul offering academic programs at bachelor and master levels.
In 2013, Kardan University has been awarded with the prestigious ‘Top Performer Award’ by the Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Afghanistan - a testimony to its first-class stature. To reaffirm this, Kardan University was granted the University status by the Ministry of Higher Education. Kardan is the only University not only in Afghanistan but also in the region to get candidacy status from the IACBE, USA, an established and well reputed international accreditation body.
Kardan University believes in the sense of commitment for excellence and quality and is committed to serve as a key player in the development and enhancement of education in the Afghanistan through its innovative curricular programs.
Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated professors and Lecturers to join our team of academicians and researchers.
Reporting to the Academic Administrators of Department, the professor or lecturer will be responsible for teaching and assessing students periodically through a set of evaluation mechanisms. He/ She will also be responsible to review and revise the curriculum with the academic committee of the university.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
|Date Posted:||10 Jan 2018||Reference:||BCS-Kardan-Jan-2018|
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake classes and teach Software Engineering, Networking or Web based subjects.
• Provide support to the Academic Administrator of Department and coordinator of Department on Academic issues.
• Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
• Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
• Involve and support students in research activities.
• Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power
point presentation and other teaching techniques.
• Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
• Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
• Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
• Check and prepare accurate results of students.
• Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
• Provide advice to the Academic Administrator of Department and Academic board activities that will improve
the department and its academic contents.
• Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of English Language.
• At least Master in Computer Science in Networking, Software Engineering or Web based subjects
• Minimum of 5 years of professional university level teaching experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, IT
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter.
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ demo.
|More jobs in this category|
|Consultant (Gender Analysis in Education) at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Consultant (Conflict Assessment in Education) at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Badghis||24 Dec 2018|
|Master Trainer / English Teacher at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Kindergarten Teacher at Mehr Kindergarten||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|English Teachers (Native speakers) at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken En..||Kabul||05 Jan 2019|
|English Language Instructor/Computer teacher at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|معلم Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|GEOGRAPHY TEACHER at ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|