About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
To carry out the duties in accordance with the Checchi Transport Policy & Procedures and specific duties as outlined below. The Driver will report to facilities supervisor.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2018||Reference:||090|
|Closing Date:||15 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountabilities.
• Drive Checchi staff in Checchi vehicles when and where directed.
• Maintain the detailed trip log provided for this purpose to record all use of the assigned vehicle.
• Ensure all necessary maintenance and repairs are reported immediately to the supervisor.
• Ensure that the vehicles are cleaned both inside and out at all times.
• Ensure that each vehicle is carrying a Vehicle Log Sheet, a Map of Kabul, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, Tools box, Spare Wheel, Jack & Tire Chains.
• Maintain constant contact with office at all times & especially in case of emergency.
• Assist with any administrative tasks as directed by the supervisor.
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Baccalaureate degree from school / education institute / professional institute with three years of relevant experience or four years of relevant experience.
• Five years of driving experience in official environments and INGOs (International Non-Governmental Organizations) is preferred.
• Completion of security driving or Armored Vehicle course (desirable)
• Experience in driving Armored Vehicles.
• Valid Afghan Driving license.
• Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Able to come early to office and leave late.
• Able to work night shifts
• Working knowledge of English sufficient to communicate and understand basic directions.
• Ability to write in local languages and/or English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV and a cover letter that explains your suitability to the position.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and number exactly such " Driver 090 "
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Administrative Assistant at Tetra Tech||Kabul||02 Apr 2018|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|