Budget Officer(693 Views)
Grant Agreement between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (hereinafter called the recipient) and Asian Development Bank (hereinafter Called) ADB.
The Recipient and ADB entered in to the Framework Financing Agreements for the purposes of Multi tranche financing facility to help the Afghanistan fund projects and subprojects under its energy section development investment program.
The projects will promote economic development and will contribute to poverty reduction by ensuring sustainable and reliable electricity supply, it well improve power transmission and distribution infrastructure through rehabilitation, augmentation and expansion of the primary high-voltage and low-voltage transmission networks, and will promote rural electrification and development of renewable energy
Will be responsible for the following tasks:
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0234|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare and Organizing Cash Book.
2. Doing Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly Basis.
3. Checking Contractors and consultant Invoices.
4. Recording of Direct, Commitment, reimbursement and imprest fund Payments in the Ledgers.
5. Reconciliation of payments with Ministry of Finance Expenditure Report.
6. Preparing of Bank Statement from Central Bank for Replenishment and bank Reconciliation.
7. Preparing of allotment, Payment order, acquittal, reallocation to Ministry of Finance.
8. Registering of payments in Afmis and Free Balance.
9. Following of Payments with Ministry of Finance and ADB.
10. Communication with interested person regarding financial issues.
11. Preparing documents for Internal and External Auditors.
12. Preparing Disbursement projection to ADB.
13. Preparing Contract Award and Disbursement to ADB.
14. Preparing progress and Financial reports inputs to Ministry of Economy, Finance…etc.
1. Ability to prepare Financial Plans of organization or project.
2. Having required skills in the related Financial Field.
Having Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience in the related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|عضو مدیریت خزائین at DABS/KBD||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|مدیریت خزاین at DABS||Herat||24 Jan 2018|
|Data Entry Clerk at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Tax & Customs Officer at Aeroparcel, Inc.||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Finance Officer at ACD||Kabul||18 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Senior Admin and Finance Officer at Afghanistan Microfinance Association ..||Kabul||20 Jan 2018|
|Finance Specialist at ACD||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|Sr. Public Financial Management Specialist (S.. at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|Finance Officer at DACAAR||Kabul||18 Jan 2018|
|Exams Finance Officer at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kandahar||18 Jan 2018|
|Finance Manager/Officer at trust construction company||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Multi Cities||20 Jan 2018|
|Finance Officer at DABS||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Tax Specialist and Accountant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Finance Consultant at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|
|Sr. Finance Manager at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|