Administration Officer(1485 Views)
Panj Amu Project is an irrigation and natural resources management project which is designed and prepared under the context of National Natural Resources Management Strategy (N-NRMS 2017-2021).
This project, funded by Asian Development Bank & EU, which will be implemented by Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL). The project is designed to finance rehabilitation and upgrading (R&U) of existing and development of new irrigation and water resources infrastructure, watershed management and establishment of IAs and its capacity building in 5 province in Panj Amu River Basin (Bamyan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan).
The incumbent will be based within Project Implementation Office (PIO) in Kunduz Province. The Administration Officer will work closely with PIO Director, Finance Officer and report to PIO and Project Director or Deputy Project Director.
|Date Posted:||08 Jan 2018||Reference:||Panj-Amu/MAIL/2018/V-009|
|Closing Date:||23 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follow up on internal correspondence with the line departments, DAIL, NRM, RBA and local authorities.
2. Provide administrative support, including scheduling and preparing meetings, placing and responding to phone calls, copying, distributing and documenting correspondence;
3. Assist in preparation of presentations and other documents as requested;
4. Take meeting minutes, organize and distribute minutes as required;
5. Assist staff in the arrangement of official travels and missions;
6. Maintain staff attendance sheet and prepare leave record;
7. Keeping track of the transport log-book for the office vehicles;
8. Oversee maintenance of vehicle;
9. Ensure an orderly transport system and schedule for the office;
10. Inform senior staff members of any major problems with the vehicle in order to ensure a speedy remedy;
11. Ensuring proper maintenance of filing system;
12. Ensure materials are handled in a business sensitive and confidential manner;
13. Preparing inventory lists and update it on timely manner;
14. Maintain staff contract, extensions, vehicle registration, staff ID cards and other documents.
15. Preparation of Payroll, staff overtime and purchasing of minor items such as office supply, etc.
16. Maintain meeting and project activity calendar;
17. Assist PIO Director and PMO in recruitment and HR process of new staff;
18. Managing petty cash and proper clearance with finance department as per finance regulations;
19. Taking care of office renovation, equipment, furniture and PIO premises; and
20. Perform any other official duties as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. University degree preferably in Finance/Economics/Business Administration or Accounting.
2. 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position with national and/or international organizations, preferably in ADB project.
3. Document management skills.
4. Good oral and written communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari.
5. Good computer skills, including competence in word processing, excel, and internet/e-mail.
6. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a complex and rapidly changing environment, excellent interpersonal skills.
Afghanistan - Kunduz
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
HR Department Contracted Staff
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock,
Address: Kabul University Road, Kabul, Afghanistan
No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Liaison & Coordination Officer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Administrative Assistant at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Sr. Administrative Associate at Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project..||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|کارمند دفتر Clerk) )- at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|نجار at Shakhes Engineering Team||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant to President at TechNation||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|