Office Assistant(1092 Views)
Advocates Law is enacted based on article 31 of Afghanistan Constitution to regulate related affairs of advocates. It was approved based by decree No 111 dated 25.11.2007. And pursuant to paragraph 16 of article 64 and article 100 of the constitution and decision of mixed delegations of National Assembly, it consists of 5 chapters and 44 articles. New law required, Ministry of Justice was obliged under the Advocates Law to take necessary measures within 3 months to establish the Afghanistan Independent Bar Association. As a result the first general assembly of AIBA was held from 27-Jul-2008 up to 30-Jul-2008., the first general assembly approved the by-laws of AIBA and the president, vice presidents, leadership councils and monitoring board of AIBA were elected. A Bar Association was established for the first time in Afghanistan as a separate/independent administration not under MOJ. The AIBA has started providing legal services as a non-governmental and independent institution. Based on Article No 38 of AIBA law, the by-law of AIBA is registered in MOJ (No. (1340) dated 23-Nov-2008).
The Administrative Assistant has overall responsibility for administration filing system, correspondence, clerical services, data entry, translation of documents help AIBA License Department and close cooperation with all departments
|Date Posted:||07 Jan 2018||Reference:||AIBA-M-100|
|Closing Date:||13 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide assistance to office management operation.
• Organize and file all paper and office documents in appropriate filing system.
• Control filing system; register income, and outgo official letters.
• Providing written translation of documents as needed.
• Update list of defense lawyers and keep accurate data.
• Close cooperation with license department for licensing process.
• Help pro bono department for smooth running of pro bono case procedure.
• Draft all official letter and correspondence.
• Submit weekly reports of all relevant information to execution board.
• Photo copying and scanning of the documents.
• Perform other activities as assigned by line manager.
• Able to use Micro Soft Office and strong skills in data spread sheet, designing
• Fluent spoken with one of national languages and English.
• Strong skills in translation and good speed in word typing
• good report writing skills
• Bachelor degree in any relevant field
• More than two years experiences in administration duties particularly with government or non -government NGOs
• Abilities to meet the deadlines, stay organized and work under pressure as part of a team or independently as needed
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Bachelors Degree, Legal
The deadline for application is January 13 2018( Kabul time ) interested Afghan national are encouraged to apply via email to AIBA HR section . Please send your C.V plus cover letter explaining your motivation and highlight your relevant skills and experience.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Administrative Assistant at Tetra Tech||Kabul||02 Apr 2018|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|