-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
You will be responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
|Date Posted:||07 Jan 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0001-2018|
|Closing Date:||21 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcomes clients at the counter and, if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person/another cashier.
2. Carries out all cash related transactions (loan release, repayment receive, informing the respective loan office and other parties involved of any potential problem in relation to loan repayment, etc. in a due manner.
3. Ensures the alignment of loan release and its return with the in place FMFB MF policies and procedures.
4. Registers all cash transactions in the respective IT system/package developed for serving the purpose.
5. Establish and maintain good and clear working relationships with other entities in the FMFB.
6. Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch and ensures timely execution of all loan release and return transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
7. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the FMFB public image.
8. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
The position requires at least High school graduate and a widely recognized Degree in accounting, preference will be given to those with relevant experience.
The ideal job holder shall possess
Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the financial analyses principles and indexes.
Good knowledge of the bank’s policies, and a critical approach to improve them.
Good computer skills, especially Excel.
Advance English in both spoken and written.
Afghanistan - Sar-e Pol: PROVINCIAL CENTER (SAR-I-PUL)
AF AF 12
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 21 January 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|