Sales Officer(1409 Views)
About Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD
Unique Atlantic Telecommunication is a fast-growing ISP, operating in Afghanistan since 2009, providing fast & reliable Internet services all over Afghanistan through Wireless, Fiber Optic, Microwave and VSAT platforms. For more info please visit our website www.uatelecom.af
A Sales Officer is a customer facing professional in the ISP industry. ... Their primary job responsibilities are to explain, sell and execute internet services to the corporate and potential customers, and serve as a liaison between the ISP and its potential customers;
|Date Posted:||03 Jan 2018||Reference:||UAT-VA-SO-2173|
|Closing Date:||17 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
• Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
• Develop new sources of business through new channels and customers
• Develop UA Telecom approach and tools required for selling our products
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• To carry out own research to identify prospective and potential customers
• Direct daily report to line supervisor
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Clear understating of company’s product and services
• Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with the new customer.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with new customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• Reporting customers complain to concern department if received any and follow up to make sure the client
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Follow up with customers (old and new).
• Acting as a contact between the company and new customers.
• Negotiating with line manager about new or upcoming projects.
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets SALES TARGET set by line
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant course
2. A minimum of 1 to 2 years previous sales experience.
3. Experience of selling to large enterprises, primarily in the Financial Services and or regulated industries
4. Prior experience of working in a telecom or technology company would be advantageous
5. Technically able to present UA Telecom solutions both on-site and online and deliver quality sales
demonstrations focusing on key business drivers and functional requirements.
6. Skilled and experienced in Contract negotiation and completion
7. Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashto – reading speaking, writing
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested applicants can send their CV & cover letter to the below email address, before 17 January 18,
Phone: +93 (0) 783 61 52 03
Subject line must be: (Sales Officer UAT-VA-SO-2173) and kindly clearly indicate vacancy number, province name or your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for the written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Chief Marketing & Business Development Office.. at Exchangerzone||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Sales Supervisor - مدیر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companie..||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Telesales Officer at Elite Capital Investment||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|