Sales & Marketing Manager(3429 Views)
About Shifa Pharma
Shifa Pharma (PVT) Ltd, is the private company, which was established on 1995, with intention of importing, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical equipment, Shifa Pharma (PVT) Ltd is registered for profit as private Medical firm functioning independently under rules and regulation of Ministry of public health and ministry of Commerce of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Shifa Pharma is marketing and distribution authorization holder for the world well know pharmaceuticals companies i.e. Bayer, Chiesi, Pan Pharma S.A., Rotexmedica GmbH, Sante Pakistan. Our products and services are available in almost all provinces of Afghanistan through 4 regional offices and 24 sales braches in 28 provinces, supported by extensive warehouses/stock storage and offices.
Shifa Pharma is seeking a qualified sales and marketing manager to Develop, manage and implement overall company’s sales and marketing strategies for the specified product groups, to align the company objectives. This vacancy will suit a sales and marketing expert with a diverse (consumer) background.
|Date Posted:||26 Dec 2017||Reference:||0731|
|Closing Date:||15 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
To Develop and ensure effective and efficient implantation of:
• Overall sales and marketing strategy for specified product groups with given scope of advertising and promotional plans including budget allocation, supervision and monitoring of the process in line with overall Shifa Pharma and Shifa Pharma principle business objectives and sales targets.
• Short-term brand’s strategy customized from long term strategies
• Managing all sales and marketing team recruitment
• Preparing action plans, monitoring and performance evaluation of sales and marketing team.
• Products and sales management operational action plans.
• To create customer and consumer demand strategies and strategic measures/evaluation.
• Design market research assessment tools and methods to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
• Conduct business development activities by researching and developing sales and marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans, managing staff.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading and sharing professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional business seminars and conferences.
• MIOs capacity assessment, capacity development plan and submit to HRM,
• Develop visitors training package, that includes session plans and additional resources/supplies
• Collect, aggregate and analyze site visit and training observation data for management.
• Coordinate with management to manage the company expansion goal into new landing market areas
• Collaborate the business development efforts to build new clients relation. Assist in managing and tracking goals for credit program
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• MBA in sales and marketing with a consumer product promotion Background.
• At least 5 years overall Pharma marketing/promotion experience
• 2 years working experience in sales and marketing with a Multinational company.
• Knowledge of training and experience on, leadership and monitoring the set up program/activities
• Working knowledge of MS word excel and PowerPoint, report writing…
• Very Fluent in writing and speaking English, Pashto and Dari
• Ability to manage and motivate employees and to handle stress and work under pressure.
• Good typing skill of English and local languages.
• Able to take the initiative and respond quickly to the market opportunities/ requirements.
• Be creative, competent and honest for the company’s secrets
• Flexible, punctual and hard working.
Afghanistan - Laghman
- Sar-e Pol
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested qualified candidate should submit their CV and supporting educational documents no later than 15 jan-2018 4:00 PM Afghanistan time.
Only short listed candidate whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|sales Officer at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||20 Oct 2018|
|M-Paisa at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|Sales at Roshan (TDCA)||Kabul||06 Nov 2018|
|Marketing & Salse Executive at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales Executive-Retail Channel at Big Bear Company||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Sales executive at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||02 Nov 2018|
|Pre-Seller فرمایش گیرنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beve..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Deliveryman فروشنده at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limi..||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Social Media Marketing Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||19 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asiapharma Co,. ltd||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Offer at Shakhes Engineering Team||Kabul||20 Oct 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Habib Gulzar Motors Limited||Kabul||20 Oct 2018|
|Social Media Officer at MOBY Group||Kabul||18 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|