IT / Database Administrator(2296 Views)
About Voice of Women Organization
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan based national NGO operating in the Western Region of Afghanistan. VWO is striving to utilize the international assistance in the best interest of the Afghan communities through projects in various sectors, especially in approaching women rights and women empowerment in the society.
She/he under the direct supervision of Project Admin is responsible to all IT service and activities of VWO.
|Date Posted:||26 Dec 2017||Reference:||VWO-100|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 9 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Analyze the requirements and organize IT resources of the organization accordingly
2. Evaluating the needs of the organization and choosing the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking.
3. Provide troubleshooting solutions
4. Ensure that all IT requirements of organization are fulfilled
5. Ensure the smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure such as servers and network connections, besides hardware and software
6. Ensuring security of the physical and virtual components of Information Technology such as security of the server rooms and installing virus protections and firewalls
7. Organizing data, storing them securely and creating backups
8. Data entry into the database.
9. Perform any other relevant assignments/ duties that might be assigned by Project admin.
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Master degree is desired
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field
• Having language skills of Dari & English ( spoken / written )
• Strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and outlook
• Good time management
• Competence in supervising others.
• Possess initiative and ability to adapt and cope with pressure.
Afghanistan - Badghis: Provincial Center (QALA-I-NOW)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates who can meet the criteria can send their updated CV & cover letter to the following email address which is mentioned in this announcement. Please refuse sending of big size file such of certificates and other extra documents. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (VWO-100) in the subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Information Technology Senior Adviser at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Sep 2018|
|FMIS Technical Advisor at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior IT Officer at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|متخصص تکنالوژی at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||06 Oct 2018|
|Senior Software Developer at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Information Technology (IT) Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|( آموزگار کمپیوتر ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Junior Officer – Help Desk at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|
|مدیر عمومی دیتابیس at Ministry of Women Affairs (MoWA)||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|مدیر عمومی نرم افزار و سخ.. at Ministry of Women Affa..||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|