Call Center Agents(5324 Views)
About Think Vision Group
Think Vision Group (TVG) provides standard and professional services in Strategic Business, Human Resources Management, Catering, Events/Conference Management, Outsourced/Managed Services, and ICT Consulting. TVG also provides internal and overseas Training and Development and Job Placement and Security Services.
|Date Posted:||24 Dec 2017||Reference:||TVG-003|
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||45||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Call Center||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||14000 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
· Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
· Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided
facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
· Assigning the complaints with required data that can’t be solved immediately as 1st call resolution to
related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI).
· Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing software (Call Reasons & TTS) for further
reference, correspondence and reporting.
· Response all Customers’ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call
· Attend in any shift i.e. early morning, morning, evening, night etc assigned by the team leader
· Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor
· To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and
· To be flexible 24/7.
· Report directly to Call Center Respective Team Leader.
· Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor.
Must be high school graduate, University Graduates preferred
· Should be fluent in English, Dari and Pashto - well spoken, good in writing and reading
· Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office
· Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Those who fulfill the above selection criteria should send their updated CV/ resume to below submission
Interested candidates whom meet the selection criteria will be notified through email they have applied.
بھ علاقھ مندان واجد شرایط، برای اشتراک در پروسھ استخدام، از طریق ایمیل و با تلفون اطلاع داده خواھد شد.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!