Admin Assistant(1486 Views)
About Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD
Unique Atlantic Telecommunication is a fast-growing ISP, operating in Afghanistan since 2009, providing fast & reliable Internet services all over Afghanistan through Wireless, Fiber Optic, Microwave and VSAT platforms. For more info please visit our website www.uatelecom.af
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects to improve company’s value and image.
|Date Posted:||14 Dec 2017||Reference:||UAT-VA-AA-2172|
|Closing Date:||15 Jan 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Protects organization's value by keeping information and documents confidential.
2. Implementation of UAT administration policies in the branch.
3. Make and send daily attendance report to UAT main office HR department.
4. Make the daily report to UAT main office’s Admin Officer.
5. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
6. Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system.
7. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals or not.
8. Make travel plans and arrangements for organizations staffs.
9. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
10. Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records managing database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
11. Prepare requisition, reports, memos, letters, quotation and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
12. Prepare monthly budgets, Cash report, and clearance.
13. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
14. Control and monitor security guards, cook and overall controlling the UAT branch.
15. Maintain overall office cleaning like yard, departments, kitchen, washrooms, and vehicles.
16. Maintain and look after office equipment with proper labeling, in order to avoid missing or moving equipment from one department to other.
Competencies (in order of importance)
• Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation: Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Concern for others: Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Cooperation: for any ambiguity discuss with your superior
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• At least two-years experience in Administrative field
• Computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English languages to deal with office staffs and external individuals.
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people with excellent communication skills and behavior.
• Ability to adjust actions in relation to others' actions, and to manage his/her own time and the time of others.
• At least 2 years’ experience in administration field.
Afghanistan - Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested applicants can send their CV & cover letter to the below email address, before 15 January 17,
Phone: +93 (0) 783 61 52 03
Subject line must be: (Admin Assistant UAT-VA-AA-2172) and kindly clearly indicate vacancy number or your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for the written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin Assistant at BCI||Kabul||29 Jan 2018|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|6 (3 Male Loan Officer 2 Female 1 Regional Ri.. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kunduz||18 Jan 2018|
|Administration/HR Head at ATVI||Kabul||19 Jan 2018|
|Administration Officer at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kunduz||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند ثبت وراجستراحکام .. at DABS||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Administration Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||17 Jan 2018|